It's really crazy to look back at the old blogs and see how much has changed. I noticed how much hair she didn't have. Ha ha. Ryann has grown up so much. She is walking and talking and signing. Right now she is whining in her room because she doesn't want to go to bed. Its been about 45 minutes of whining. I put her down just after 10 pm and she has been whining ever since. The joys of being a mother. I am trying to ignore her because it is past her bedtime and she needs to go to sleep. It's so hard to ignore her cuteness.Can you believe it. She is sitting on her new potty. She isn't even 2 yet and has her own potty. She has used it a couple times but most of the time just likes to play on it and in it. I think she spends more time standing in it than sitting on it. But it makes her feel like such a big girl.

Hopefully I will keep blogging. All of my nursing school friends have a facebook and they keep up with each others lives. Miguel says I'm just asking for trouble if I have a facebook. I already have a family blog so maybe this will help. I love the girls from school. It's sad to think that we may lose track of each other after school is done.
2 comments:
She is so dang cute! :)
I know what you mean about losing touch...Did you hear Mina at the Christmas party say that she hasn't kept in touch with any of her nursing school friends? It makes me SO sad because you guys are my support right now!
Post a Comment